IOC Not working

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a newbie, so I might just be doing something wrong, but my IOC seems to be broken on my Phantom. :?

No matter how I have my left IOC switch set, if I turn 90º with my left stick, I have to adjust my steering with my right stick 90º.

Switch on course lock, (or any position really), take off facing east.
Up on right stick is forward, Right is Right
Turn 90º to face south, now Up is 'right" and Right is back.

I've tried re-calibrating the compass.

My field has big power lines to the south, could that be confusing things?

How do I troubleshoot?

Configuration is a bummer for us with Macs. I downloaded a free beta of Windows 8 and installed it via Boot Camp and on my MacBook Pro, and I use the Naza assistant with that. It's expired, but I can still use it for an hour at a time before I have to reboot my Mac. No problem, plenty of time to configure my Phantom Naza.

DJI just announced a configuration assistant for iOS for the Wookong, hopefully Naza will be next.

johnj said:
Never Mind I found this thread
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=234&p=1213&hilit=IOC#p1213
You have to set it up via the software. This sucks, because I have a Mac.
I'll figure out some way to get a Windows PC to do this.

Yah,. something every Mac users who buys a Phantom has to encounter.

Tho as mentioned, thankfully there's a couple ways to run Windows on a Mac. (I use Parallels running Windows 7)

*while you have your Phantom connected and running the Naza software, it's probably a good time to run the basic or advanced calibration as well, even if you don't think you need it, it'll keep your phantom flying smooth.

John - you really ought to watch the DJI videos about the Phantom way more useful info in them than in what passes for manuals. One of the things mentioned in one of the first videos is that you must enable IOC via the NAZA Assistant software.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues