IOC Home Lock Course Lock not Working

Reaction score
I know this has been beaten to death because I've read a lot of posts and seen a lot of Youtube videos but I cannot get the IOC to work.

1) Do I need the NAZA-M software? I tried but the NAZA software doesn't "see" the P2. From what I read It seems like that is just for the P1.

2) I need to be 10m out from home. Easy enough, I set a 400ft limit in the assistant software, flew to the limit and enabled HL on the S2 switch. Nothing.

3) Do I need to be in ATTI mode? I tried both ATTI and GPS. Nothing.

4) Do I need to wait a few seconds for the quad to switch to IOC? I have just been toggling S2 and hitting back on the stick immediately.

5) Are there any setting in the RC software? I don't see any.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Pt2 Front Screen.jpg
    Pt2 Front Screen.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 610
  • Pt2 IOC screen.jpg
    Pt2 IOC screen.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 638
  • Pt2 RC screen.jpg
    Pt2 RC screen.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 633
  • Pt2 Version screen.jpg
    Pt2 Version screen.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 594
  • RC.jpg
    RC.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 621
What do you mean not working? When your 100' or so out, put it in homelock and pull the stick back does it not come back to the homepoint.

And...

When 100' or so out and put in homelock mode and give the right stick full left or right, does it not fly in a a circle around your homepoint?

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

No it doesn't do as you explained. It's goes as if it never switched into CL or HL. I'll fly away from me directly rotate 90-degrees hit HL on S2 then pull back on the stick and it flies in reverse with respect to craft orientation.

I do get the fast green flashes that conform GPS home location before I take off.

Does additional hardware need to be installed for this feature? I'm flying right out of the box for practice and don't even have the gimbal connected yet.

The S2 switch might be faulty, connect to the assistant again and go to the IOC page. Flick the switch to homelock and see if the indicator changes on the page, these switches are known to be a bit iffy.

I've tried these same steps more then once, having same issue. Everything looks good in naza software, guess I'll just keep trying till it works?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm having the exact same problem but I haven't gotten it fixed by retrying it. If you have any tips about what got it working, please share. Confirm left switch is on HL and Right is on GPS? Or is Right supposed to be on Atti?

I'm having the exact same problem but I haven't gotten it fixed by retrying it. If you have any tips about what got it working, please share. Confirm left switch is on HL and Right is on GPS? Or is Right supposed to be on Atti?

If in your P2 software you are in either Of the Naza Modes S1 (right switch) should have GPS, ATTI, and Failsafe if you set it up that way.

The first thing you should if you haven't is to connect the controller to its software and check switch S2 ( left switch) to see if it is working. If it is then connect the P2 to its software and check S2 again. There is a possibility S2 may be broken or it's a communication problem between the controller and P2 meaning a possible defective 2.4GHz receiver in the P2.

If in your P2 software you are in either Of the Naza Modes S1 (right switch) should have GPS, ATTI, and Failsafe if you set it up that way.

The first thing you should if you haven't is to connect the controller to its software and check switch S2 ( left switch) to see if it is working. If it is then connect the P2 to its software and check S2 again. There is a possibility S2 may be broken or it's a communication problem between the controller and P2 meaning a possible defective 2.4GHz receiver in the P2.

So... i thought i had done all of that but just to be sure i went through step by step and now its working. I have no idea which step i had failed but atleast its working now. Thanks a bunch for your help!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4