Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

IOC Home Lock Course Lock not Working

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by gword256, Oct 4, 2014.

1. gword256

I know this has been beaten to death because I've read a lot of posts and seen a lot of Youtube videos but I cannot get the IOC to work.

1) Do I need the NAZA-M software? I tried but the NAZA software doesn't "see" the P2. From what I read It seems like that is just for the P1.

2) I need to be 10m out from home. Easy enough, I set a 400ft limit in the assistant software, flew to the limit and enabled HL on the S2 switch. Nothing.

3) Do I need to be in ATTI mode? I tried both ATTI and GPS. Nothing.

4) Do I need to wait a few seconds for the quad to switch to IOC? I have just been toggling S2 and hitting back on the stick immediately.

5) Are there any setting in the RC software? I don't see any.

Thanks,

Attached Files:

2. IrishSights

What do you mean not working? When your 100' or so out, put it in homelock and pull the stick back does it not come back to the homepoint.

And...

When 100' or so out and put in homelock mode and give the right stick full left or right, does it not fly in a a circle around your homepoint?

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

3. gword256

No it doesn't do as you explained. It's goes as if it never switched into CL or HL. I'll fly away from me directly rotate 90-degrees hit HL on S2 then pull back on the stick and it flies in reverse with respect to craft orientation.

I do get the fast green flashes that conform GPS home location before I take off.

4. gword256

Does additional hardware need to be installed for this feature? I'm flying right out of the box for practice and don't even have the gimbal connected yet.

5. Madwak

The S2 switch might be faulty, connect to the assistant again and go to the IOC page. Flick the switch to homelock and see if the indicator changes on the page, these switches are known to be a bit iffy.

6. gword256

I went through the steps one more time and went for a quick test flight. It is working now.

Consider the newbie issue close.

THanks,

7. nintago

I've tried these same steps more then once, having same issue. Everything looks good in naza software, guess I'll just keep trying till it works?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk