IOC help please

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forum.

When using the Phantom software on my mac it does not give me the option to turn on "IOC"

Please advise

Thanks,

Geert said:
4wd said:
You need to enable the Naza Mode then you should be able to turn on IOC.
Mac is probably different because it wants to be, but with Windows to enable Naza there a large button with Phantom written on you click - it will then say Naza.

Mac users also have a button to enable the NAZA-M.

:lol:

Geert./.

I guess he thinks that Apple write the DJI software for Mac.

Thanks guys. Clicked the Phantom button and enabled IOC.

Very helpful

Thanks!

4wd said:
No, but I wouldn't be surprised if they thought a button you are supposed to see and click might be a security risk, and hide it somehow so you don't break the computer.
Because the general principle with macs is treat users like retards. :lol: :ugeek:

Makes total sense that you wouldn't be surprised, but, just for the record, and since you have apparently never seen or used OS X - buttons are allowed. And in light of your opinion on Macs - how come you are not using one?

sar104 said:
4wd said:
No, but I wouldn't be surprised if they thought a button you are supposed to see and click might be a security risk, and hide it somehow so you don't break the computer.
Because the general principle with macs is treat users like retards. :lol: :ugeek:

Makes total sense that you wouldn't be surprised, but, just for the record, and since you have apparently never seen or used OS X - buttons are allowed. And in light of your opinion on Macs - how come you are not using one?

+1
LOL!!!

Whilst fitting my gimbal today (taco rc) I thought I'd enable IOC at the same time. When I ticked the box in the advanced setting it never jumped through the three positions. Basic screen shows the switch moving however. I'm on 1.08 phantom 2 vision.

While I was doing it I was in the house so no GPS lock possible and right beside my PC so was being warned that compass calibration was required.

Do you have to have GPS lock and compass cal to successfully enable IOC and getting it toggle through the 3 blue boxes to select what position does what??

PS its already in naza mode and setup with GPS, atti & return to home for the 3 positions with that switch.

EDIT: took it outside done the compass dance brought it back in and kept away from PC and electrical cables and now all working as expected.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj