IOC greyed out

Reaction score
Hi,
I upgraded today to the latest firmware and the latest DJI GO.
Unfortunately I am unable to switch IOC on to check the latest features like POI.
The Multiple Flight Mode is switched on, the switch on the RC has been set to F but IOC stays greyed out.
Anything I overlooked?
In case this is important: DJI had to repair my gimbal and when I received it I had to bind the RC and the P3 again. Other than that I did not do anything else apart from upgrading the software.

Try switching the PAF switch to "F" after you take off. You should then see the IOC options appear in the center of the DJI GO app.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Thanks I'll try that.
I have been playing around a bit more and pressed an icon next to the satellite icon. All the new features showed up as icons: waypoints, POI etc. Maybe the new functions will work without the IOC switch?

Not sure. Mine was grayed out too today.

I updated to firmware version 1.4.0010 and now the IOC cannot be engaged, it is also grayed out.
Can't find any info from DJI site (what a surprise). I'll hope for a miracle and call them to see if they can explain why it is grayed out now. I have to order a battery for my controller anyway so might kill two birds with one stone. I checked both, my biorhythms and horoscope and they indicate I might actually succeed in getting an answer. Oh ****, the moon is in the wrong phase so my odds just dropped.

the IOC cannot be engaged, it is also grayed out
You don't need to do anything in the DJI GO app in order to turn on IOC. Turn your Phantom on, take off, and then move the PAF switch to the "F" position. At that point, you'll be prompted to turn on multiple flight mode (if turned off) and to select the desired IOC function.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: johnp44

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers