Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

IOC doesn't work

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by Jay Bromley, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Jay Bromley

Just got my new Phantom V1.1.1 and can not get the IOC to function. I go into the naza assistant software and check the box for it as well as move the toggle switch on the transmitter which show it is working. But when flying I can not get it to work.
    Don't know what to do now.
    :?:

2. Pull_Up

Which IOC function did you try? Home Lock, for example, won't work unless you are more than about 30ft away from your take-off point and you have 6 or more satellites...

3. Jay Bromley

I did use the home lock and was over 30 feet.

In the software the switch is all the way down. Would you start off with that switch down or in the off position?

4. Pull_Up

As long as you got a good home position set (rapid flashing green) before take off then once you are over 30 ft away you should be able to switch into Home Lock and bring it back towards you by pulling down on the right stick no matter which direction it's pointing.

5. OI Photography

In the off position. Does the switch respond in the software...when you move it on the controller do you see the indicator in the program move as well?

6. Jay Bromley

For some reason when using the software and checking the operation it shows the right switch in the down position for the IOC.
    I did get it to work now but the right switch is only down one position not all the way down. Don't know if that is the way it is supposed to be or not but at least now I know how to use the IOC function.

Thanks for the reply's.