IOC and Naza. Kill me!

Reaction score
So i'm trying to enable my IOC and i know how to do it but my phantom wont connect. I downloaded and installed naza v2.20 and installed the driver. I was told to not hit "skip" when i open the software. what do?

Even when I hit the skip button, the software will still recognize my phantom once it is connected.

My advice is
1) try another USB port
2) reinstall the assistant software
3) try another USB cable

If still couldn't connect, make sure the cable on the phantom is in working condition.

The last thing you do to connect is plug the cable into the Phantom.

If you plug the cable into the phantom before everything else is ready, it won't connect.

I think

So i'm trying to enable my IOC and i know how to do it but my phantom wont connect. I downloaded and installed naza v2.20 and installed the driver. I was told to not hit "skip" when i open the software. what do?
What Phantom do you have, a P2 or a P1?

For the P2 you need to download Phantom Vision Assistant 3.08.
The P1 (standard Naza-M) won't work for you.

I know, it is totally not logical because you don't have a Vision but a P2.
But unfortunately DJI decided that we have to share the same firmware with the Visions, rendering 30% of the software obsolete for P2's.

Basically it crippled the P2 because the things we used to be able to adjust are gone. Vision flyers don't need the stuff we need because their bird is complete as it is while we (P2 flyers) tend to add (non DJI stuff) and change settings along the way. Specially non DJI gimbals.

If you have a P1 it should load without pressing skip though.

Last edited:
I had the same problem and it was the USB cable. A perfectly working USB cable used for plenty of other things I might add, but for some reason the software and phantom needed me to use the USB cable that came with it. Very odd.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1