IOC and CL Explained very well in this video

TCW

Reaction score
Ran across this as I have been curious, as well as a bit confused, as to how IOC and CL works, and why on earth you would need or want it haha! But after watching this video, I see very some cool applications in the videoing and photography aspects. Keep in mind while viewing this tutorial, it features the P2V I believe, but the fundamentals are the same, however the software or App isn't . Perhaps this has been around the block but, if it sheds some light to the newer pilots, it'll be helpful all the same..

Ran across this as I have been curious, as well as a bit confused, as to how IOC and CL works, and why on earth you would need or want it haha! But after watching this video, I see very some cool applications in the videoing and photography aspects. Keep in mind while viewing this tutorial, it features the P2V I believe, but the fundamentals are the same, however the software or App isn't . Perhaps this has been around the block but, if it sheds some light to the newer pilots, it'll be helpful all the same..

Just discovered this was posted about a month back already in this forum.. Oh well, watch it agaiin!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik