Inverting the P4 (Yes upside down)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anybody know if it's possible to invert the P4? Possibly another app as an auto feature for inverting?

Random question, but I'm just curious.

Thanks

No chance. That idea died when DJI removed manual mode from the Phantom.

Reactions: PaulJohn
Put the props on upside down? :D

Was it possible before?! Wouldn't the props be drawing air in the same direction all the time, therefore pulling the quad down when it is upside down? Or are we just talking about a quick flip or something? Hell, my son's toy drone can do that.

Was it possible before?! Wouldn't the props be drawing air in the same direction all the time, therefore pulling the quad down when it is upside down? Or are we just talking about a quick flip or something? Hell, my son's toy drone can do that.
That's a really good point.. I was thinking more of a quick flip and high altitude. In saying that I guess we can't have it both ways, the P4 is incredibly easy to fly (a 5 year old controlled mine for a few minutes)..

I flip mine all the time. Hold it in one hand then take the other hand and flip it upside down. Then I make a motor sound with my lips. Sorry for being a smart arse....couldnt leave this one alone....

Good old flips with the Parrot AR [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its called post editing. The phantom 4 cannot spin the props in reverse thrust to keep its altitude upside down. Also the gimbal would reach its roll limits and would jerk the video.

Good try tho.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: jakobe75
It can be done. As soon as I come across the vid I will post it. BUT.... even tho the guy did use a phantom 3/4 he did mod it. You see it flip and it went well above the usual speed. Interesting but I wouldn't do it.

Neon Euc

Oh it's tottally possible to convert a drone that is inteneded to be used as an HD camera into a stunt drone.
Theres a hack you can do. I'm probably going to do it this weekend.

This kid did it to his Phantom, I think it needs special props and a certain type of skin.

Oh it's tottally possible to convert a drone that is inteneded to be used as an HD camera into a stunt drone.
Theres a hack you can do. I'm probably going to do it this weekend.

This kid did it to his Phantom, I think it needs special props and a certain type of skin.

That's not a kid he flies racing drones professionally and I've seen the video he gets a phantom 3 shell for 60 dollars and put a kiss controller in it with custom motors and other telemetry stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4