Inventor looking for input for new accessory

DCSConcepts said:
...The idea here is to give a player a bit of a "rush"– not out of fear of crashing into a tree or another drone, but out of possibly losing the game. That's just simple competitive fun.

Good luck with your game.

As someone else mentioned, it seems like you might be targeting the wrong quadcopter.

The "rush" I get from flying my Phantom comes from capturing gorgeous scenery, Not from going fast or racing. And certainly not from any fear of losing a game. Or competing with someone else (or even myself) for time or points.

It would seem that users of racing/trick quads might be more in line with wanting to participate in this type of "game".

barefootbeachcombing said:
DCSConcepts said:
...The idea here is to give a player a bit of a "rush"– not out of fear of crashing into a tree or another drone, but out of possibly losing the game. That's just simple competitive fun.

Good luck with your game.

As someone else mentioned, it seems like you might be targeting the wrong quadcopter.

The "rush" I get from flying my Phantom comes from capturing gorgeous scenery, Not from going fast or racing. And certainly not from any fear of losing a game. Or competing with someone else (or even myself) for time or points.

It would seem that users of racing/trick quads might be more in line with wanting to participate in this type of "game".

+2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31