Invalid battery

Reaction score
Ok, so I was checking up on my phantom in the assistant software and got an error aLong the lines of,"battery is not intelligent battery" with solid red leds. This only lasted for about a second then returned to normal. Should I worry about this? I don't want it to drop out of the sky. Thanks.

Ok, so I was checking up on my phantom in the assistant software and got an error aLong the lines of,"battery is not intelligent battery" with solid red leds. This only lasted for about a second then returned to normal. Should I worry about this? I don't want it to drop out of the sky. Thanks.

Do you have a FPV system installed on your P2? In the battery compartment and below the battery terminals there are two spring loaded contacts if either one does not make contact with the copper pads on the battery you get that message. The following photo has no info regrading battery status and with the red error message.. It could just be that the battery wasn't fully locked into the compartment.
Battery info.jpg

It always pays check your batteries using the P2 assistant software before leave for each flight

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic