Invalid Battery?

Reaction score
The batteries I have been using with my P2V+ we're working fine then I bought a new battery (exact same as I use) and I had to put the new battery on the computer because I was getting an invalid Battery pop up on my app. After I hooked it up to the computer all was fine. Now my old battery shows invalid and everything I have tried, updates, rebooting will not change the invalid battery message. Any ideas?

So your DJI OEM battery showed as invalid????
I just bought a Limefuel and took a deep breath and installed it in my P2, pressed the button once, twice and hold and tried to run the motors, and YES they ran!
I hooked up to the assistant, and NO errors and it showed 6000 mAh, so it knows the capacity correctly.

Been seeing some negative comments about the limefuel so I didn't buy them...

The batteries I have been using with my P2V+ we're working fine then I bought a new battery (exact same as I use) and I had to put the new battery on the computer because I was getting an invalid Battery pop up on my app. After I hooked it up to the computer all was fine. Now my old battery shows invalid and everything I have tried, updates, rebooting will not change the invalid battery message. Any ideas?

Any luck? My P2 shows INVALID battery as well...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik