Invalid battery?

Reaction score
I was adjusting some camera and gimbal settings (P2V on a table) when got this error message. Anybody else experienced same problem? Have not used the battery since.

Attachments

• P2_versions.jpg
    P2_versions.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 475
  • Battery_data.jpg
    Battery_data.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 470
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 466
Geert said:
AnselA said:
I was adjusting some camera and gimbal settings (P2V on a table) when got this error message. Anybody else experienced same problem? Have not used the battery since.
I had this issue in the past, many months ago.

Was your P2 in the air when it happened? How did P2 behave? Could you bring it safely back home?

I have original rounded pins installed, too. But I also have the replacement part of the connector, just in case;) Your video is very good HOW-TO-REPLACE guide, thanks Geert.

I have contacted the dealer and got a RMA to the DJI european service shop, asking me to send the battery. Due to the regulations of shipping dangerous goods in air mail, it's pretty difficult to do. Ordinary post won't take LiPos to international destinations at all. And e.g. DHL Express refuses to carry a LiPo if it's "falty" -- what else I can say if DJI software tells me "invalid battery":(

Well, I'll get some contact cleaner and "plan" for replacement operation (after my warranty has expired...)

I haven't seen this yet, but I did have an issue the other day. I charged my batter to full and left it on the charger for about 15 more minutes just while I got dressed and stuff, and then took the phantom outside. While I was airborne at around 200 ft and putting in my waypoints the battery went from 96% to 40% in about 3 minutes, and as I was trying to recall and land the thing, the battery dropped to 16%! I was able to land safely, and recharged the battery and haven't been able to re-create the problem. I. Sure I had the battery seated properly and it definitely was showing 4 green LEDs on the battery...

Weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik