Invalid Battery - Help!

Reaction score
I have no intentions of updating my P2V to the latest firmware (v3.06?), BUT my iPhone app automatically updated on my phone.

When I start up and connect, I get "Invalid Battery" on the app screen.

I have not ever seen this error before my app updated. The motors won't start either. Very irritating.

What's the workaround?

Thanks!

Uninstall the phone app. Find a source for previous apple versions of the app, reinstall. Turn off "auto updates" on your phone.

Good luck,

The Rookie

RCRookie said:
Uninstall the phone app. Find a source for previous apple versions of the app, reinstall. Turn off "auto updates" on your phone.

Good luck,

The Rookie

I'll see if I'm able to revert back to the previous version of the app.

If I cannot, will doing the firmware upgrade solve the battery error message?

captej26 said:
My iPhone 5 updated automatically and i have not "updated" to 3.06 No issues yet after 7 flights.

Interesting. OK. So, what might be suddenly causing my phantom to be showing "Invalid Battery"?

OK. I got a q-tip and a little alcohol and cleans the pin tips and the sides of the flat battery connectors inside of the Phantom.

Error gone. Yay!!!

Question: what's the safest way to clean the female battery connectors inside of the battery's little open slots?

What so you use to clean the pins?

DeOxite D-5. I use this spray in my business so I spray some on a Q-tip, rub it on the flat pins of the battery connectors in the phantom, then plug in the batteries so some migrates to the female pins. One of the properties of DeOxite is it's ability to migrate from one surface to another. Like Geert, only every so often.

Geo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav