Invalid Battery Communication

Reaction score
Good Evening everyone,i need some help please,I have noticed that my vision keeps telling me that there is invalid battery communication and this causes the vision to land,i cleaned the two little battery connectors below the battery terminals on the battery,I am guessing its not a problem with the battery because i do not get the error in my other vision with the same battery.I have the latest updates available,Can anyone please give me a list of things to do or look for? Thanks for the help

The battery pins are a known issue they have a replacement part but if your not up to that may have to send it back

If you have the original battery data pins (ending in simple points as opposed to crowned tips) then there is only a little bit of contact area for each pin. It's worth giving the data pins a good clean with a proprietary electrical contact cleaner (or alcohol) and a Q-tip. Also use the Q Tip to depress each one fully and check they aren't sticking. Also worth doing the same to the gold contact pads on the battery in case there's a problem with the one spot on there that those pins can make contact with.

If that doesn't cure it then it's either back to your dealer/DJI for them to repair (as the pins should not be failing this early in the aircraft's life) - or alternatively if you are handy with a soldering iron you can buy the new-style pins and battery connector block as a spare part and fit that yourself...

I have cleaned the battery pins and still get the error,the pins seem tight and the spring action works great,i will see if dji can send me the parts and i will do my self,Thanks for the tips

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav