Introduction and a question

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am Richard and I have a DJI Phantom. I'm living in the Netherlands.

Today i made some changes to my phantom (V1). I installed a DJI PMU together with a DJI iOSD mini. This works fine.
I also placed a new landing gear and some new carbon props.

I had the latest firmware update and reset all the settings. The new settings are all good. But,

When i hover in mid-air the phantom doesn't stay at place. I know there is a small marge (about 2,5 metres), but the phantom is just keep on going to somewere else, it doesn't stay at its place. This is while flying in GPS mode.

When i change to ATT mode and then return to GPS mode, this problem keeps coming. I reopend my phantom and everything seems normal inside.

There is no problem with calibrating the compass, everything works fine while calibrating.
When turning the phantom on, the normal procedure is happening and the green light flashes normally. It isn't going into compass error mode. So this seems good.

What can create this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

ps. here is a picture of the new setup:

So, i need to turn the compass 90 dgs clockwise or counterclockwise?

like this?

Ok,

thanks!

Let's try it out today. :D

hmm, doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Could it be somthing with the Gain settings?

Also, when i fly, i can only fly about 1 minute and then my batteries are empty (when fully charged at about 12.6V)
The settings are with first level warning at 11.3V and second level warning (descending) at 11.1V.
This batteries are new and i have this with all my batteries (all 11.1V 3s 30C batteries).

This is very annoying and i hope someone can help me with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers