Introducing WeLoveAerial.com

Reaction score
qOrCBSX.jpg

3 Months ago I decided on purchasing the Phantom 3 Professional. Going from motion / graphic arts back to film from a different perspective motivated me to get together with a few friends from Film school back in the day and start a non-profit/no-ads community content based website. WeLoveAerial showcases the best aerial community footage from around the world, provides gear reviews, Tutorials, and drone news. It is not a "side-project" and we treat it very seriously as there are a few aerial imaging sites available that in our eyes don't provide the user experience we try to provide. Obviously we are still at the beginning of our journey and will continue to invest into making the platform something you love. As the Phantom 3 series are probably the best selling prosumer drone we decided to communicate the launch here first and start a "soft launch" of our website with the DJI P3P community. We would love to hear back from you here or via e-mail regarding feature requests and / or change requests to optimize accordingly!
( our tutorial section will be added shortly as we are currently busy filming for that! )

www.weloveaerial.com

Thanks in advance for your feedback and Thanks DJI for enabeling old friends to get back together and share a passion!

Link to the DJI forum post

Last edited:
Reactions: eaglegoaltender
Hey Benji (an the gang at "welovearial") - amazing site you all have there, huge congratulations on a job very well done.

Just did a quick "walk through" and heading right back to check it out some more after this post. I have the shortcut to it on my desktop already.

Really looking forward to watching more of what is to come with your site! Fantastic user experience with adding reviews, interviews and tutorials etc.

I clicked into the Forum but I guess that is not up and running?

LOL - another great idea on the countdown to P4 on March 1/16. IMO, I think the announcement is going to all about the long awaited (for me anyway) DJI/Flir Zenmuse XT IR camera (pricing and delivery). Too soon for a P4 - hmm....well....maybe.....nah!

You all look like a friendly and happy group in the photos! Congrats once again and all the very best moving forward.

EDIT: I think you might have a tough time keeping advertisers away from your door with such a fantastic site, once the visits and activity increase your time involved with the site will have to be covered somehow - I like the logo and the shirts, why not sell them on the site for starters to maybe at least cover some of your time (cost) - I know it's just another entrepreneurial thought - lol.

Reactions: BenjiAlpineP3p
Hi eaglegoaltender! First off, thanks allot for your positive response!
it really does make us happy as in the end, were doing this for you guys..

regarding the forum, it is there o_O maybe just give it a moment to load :) ( we use "muut" which need a sec )
We will see about the Phantom 4, if it goes anywhere, we will be on the ball about the news! we are even
thinking about doing a press event livestream with the community xD need to figure that one out though!

once again, thanks allot for your feedback and the shortcut!, we have optimised the "add the home" function on
mobile aswell when you add it :)

Nice website.

Reactions: BenjiAlpineP3p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers