Interseting little bugs....

Reaction score
On Saturday I updated my P3 Advanced to Firmware v1.3.20 as well as the batteries and RC, check the log all was well. Which by the way, I got the notice mid flight earlier....

Took it out Sunday, to the same field I have been flying every flight, (I'm new to it so I'm still practicing).
I have a Nexus 7 2013 tablet running the latest DJI Pilot app, in airplane mode, most of the apps disabled on the tablet, google play services rolled back etc. Video feed in the app is set to lowest setting possible.
Everything seems fine, ( I always let it hover for a couple of minutes to make sure she's not doing anything strange), and start flying.
I took her up about 125ft and went in a straight line just to see how she would do. I got about 1500 ft out, I get a signal loss banner, (red is bad ), although the signal bars the RC are full, video gets super choppy, but, GPS is still working as I can see her on the cached maps and the red plane is moving to my stick moves.
As there are a lot of trees, I thought taking her up would help, but 300ft up still nothing, so I brought her home without incident.
Now, I've had my app restart, had to reboot my tablet mid flight before, hence all the apps disabled and play services rolled back.
But with the old firmware, I took her farther with no issue, same start point, same flight path.
I just don't get it.
Also, of the 6 flights I made only the first 4 are in the dji folder, ( the .txt files), although they show up on my app logs.... I don't get that either..

Thoughts?

I've had this issue a couple of times and for 2 different reasons.

-The first time, it was my iPad air 2 that gets hot and start lagging and losing video.
-The second time was in a drone convention and there were about 20 birds in the air and it seemed that their signal interfered with mine.

well thats my expirience

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl