"Internet not available"

Reaction score
Hi,

I am struggling with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, has always worked fine with the PV2 and App but now... full wifi signal to range extender but when I try and connect all I get is Internet not available!! If I try and re bind through app it says it cant connect to range extender "get repeater info failed"!!

Any help appreciated as I don't have another device to run it on so am grounded at the moment :(

Is there any chance that the APP on you're phone has updated to a later version and you haven't noticed?

fireye81 said:
Hi,

I am struggling with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, has always worked fine with the PV2 and App but now... full wifi signal to range extender but when I try and connect all I get is Internet not available!! If I try and re bind through app it says it cant connect to range extender "get repeater info failed"!!

Any help appreciated as I don't have another device to run it on so am grounded at the moment :(

Hi, I had exactly the same problem with my note2, eventually after many trials, I turned off the mobile network data ,just leaving the wifi on, and hey presto! perfect.I went flying today and the phone would'nt bind,you guessed it,the mobile data was on( it's my default setting) turned it off and the phone conected immediately.

Hope it works for you. Kind regards Molsal.

fireye81 said:
Hi,

The first time you use the app it may try to connect DJI's site for you to log in.

Try running the app once while you're at home or wherever you have an internet connection. Then connect to the repeater and run the app to control the Phantom's camera.

-- Roger

jadebox said:
fireye81 said:
Hi,

The first time you use the app it may try to connect DJI's site for you to log in.

Try running the app once while you're at home or wherever you have an internet connection. Then connect to the repeater and run the app to control the Phantom's camera.

-- Roger

That's exactly what it is....It happened to me too....You have to connect from your home network on your android device...login to DJI website. It's like a "handshake" to link your craft/app/phone to the site, then the next time your out to fly, it will connect to the RE as its supposed to.
Also...turn off "connect to networks automatically" on your phone.
The Rookie

Thanks guys, went through the steps and all seems to working again, all contributions appreciated :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4