Internal Server Errors

Hey guys, we've been seeing a few duplicate posts come up. Is anyone seeing errors on posting/replying to which you're refreshing the screen? If so, I think your original posts are actually successfully submitted, and each refresh duplicates the post. While we get this ironed out, please try to not refresh on post submission.

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Currently "Notify me when a reply is posted" does not work anymore for me. Problem in forum software to send emails or should I reconfigure some profile settings?

I deleted about 3-4 of your duplicate replies. You must have hit the SQL error?

Email notifications work for me. They do seem to be more "batched" than before though, I just got 10 at once...

I'm getting an error on posting and if I try to post again, I get a duplicate. It is an SQL error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'topic_id' in 'field list' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

===========================

I'm also not getting notifications. Tried resetting my subscriptions but no luck so far.

You should be able to receive emails now. In fact, emails were being sent before, but they were ending up in spam/rejected because of the way the forum was sending emails - which was set according to the old server.

Ellimist said:
You should be able to receive emails now. In fact, emails were being sent before, but they were ending up in spam/rejected because of the way the forum was sending emails - which was set according to the old server.

Must have been rejected by the ISP since they weren't getting to my email box (Junk or otherwise). I did receive one this morning, though.

Update: Apparently I'm still not getting some of them. Just checked posts and my old subscriptions aren't updating as yet... maybe later?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.