Intermittant Flashing Red LEDs

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, I've searched. I found a few things that MAY be the issue but I'm wondering if anyone can confirm.

I've taken my Phantom 2 to my girlfriends place, I've taken it apart and replaced the shell after a minor accident and it starts up, GPS start up and initialisation is no problem.

Once the motors start, every 10 seconds on the dot, the green LEDs flash rapidly for about a second, then it goes back to green.

She does live FAIRLY close to an airport (approx 10min drive) and i'm wondering if this is the issue. I head home in a couple of days and I'll confirm it then after I do get it away and am able to fly again to confirm if this may be the issue.

Controls and everything work fine. aside form the craft 'drifting' when it should be staying still? if anyone has any info on that i'd appreciate it! it's only very slight, may be a calibration problem but i figured surely after only a few weeks of use it would not need a recal?

I was just down at a local park in a wide open space testing it after i had put everything back together to make sure it was flying okay and noticed the lights, which i've had nothing like that happen near where i normally live.

It seems to be the only logical thing for me is that I'm NEARBY a no fly zone, obviously common sense prevails with these things. any confirmation?

It's not like the lights flashing are sporadic, they're at clean 10 second intervals.

Thanks,

Yeah sorry, I said flashing but neglected to say which colour, but said going back to green. They are flashing red.

Thanks for the link!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1