Interfering with wireless security cameras

Reaction score
Each time I fly around my yard near my house, I have to reset my security cameras that are connected wirelessly to my router. I'm guessing the signal from the quad and remote is jumping onto the router signal from the wireless router - anyone know how to prevent this aside from not flying around my yard?

I dont know how to prevent it. BUT it is odd you mentioned it happening because last year the lady that works at the corner store by my house said that a lot of times if I was flying my fc40 near there store that it would for some reason trigger all there wireless cams to start recording. and doing other strange things .

Reactions: isopro
You mean to tell me that with a phantom a person could knock someone's security cams off line and be free to "spy" on the homeowner while they're showering or making truffle butter?
Lol ;)
south-park-serie-tv-07-g.jpg

Reactions: J.James
lol Thats funny cause at first when ever they seen the drone go by every time it happen at the store and the fact that they do tend to get robbed a lot they at first assumed it was some one trying to case the place. Intill they found out it was just me flying. and already know Im about the only person in the entire neighbor hood that ever keeps a vigilant eye out for trouble after a few weeks before this. when there store got broken in to and they had video on the news of a kid in a school hoody sweat shirt that was on the inside cameras stealing there empty cash register that he could not get the drawer pried open on. But had his face hidden. in the video that was asking if any one in the public might recognize the person. So I decided to check my security camera and lol the dumb *** walked right by my house on his way to the store with out the hoody pulled over his head and also happened to look up at my camera and got a good perfect face shot as well as all his clothing and sneakers. . Funny thing to is that the cops already suspected it was the same person but not 100% sure.

So they were very relived to know that the drone that was messing with there cameras was just me. and the cops in the city are also pretty cool with me flying my phantoms because they get a lot of parinode people thinking its the cops watching them and it helps keep some people walking a straighter line when they are parinoide that the cops might be watching them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20