Interference?

Reaction score
Hey guys so I don't know if I should post this in the general forum or this category... I have a Phantom V1.1.1 and I've only had one flyaway crash and everything was fine however lost my gopro:(. I Live in a small town in Spain and moved here from Canada and I'm not sure about the drone rules over here and I've heard they are illegal to fly, I've flown mine a lot so I guess it's a matter of not getting caught the police however have driven by a few times looking at me strange but nothing has yet happened, this brings me to my main question I've wanted to fly in this mountain/hill range next to my house I've flown here once before however really short distances and I'm not sure how far I can actually fly my bird as you can tell I'm kind of a newbie and I really need your professional help there are a lot of radio towers and power antennas not sure what to all them I've drawn a map and I would really appreciate your guyss help
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438788237.999146.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438788322.742097.jpg
the red dots indicate the power lines and the white lines is around where I wanna fly wondering if it's safe to fly there as in interference with the bird and the controller I really need your help guys. also if any of you know any budget fpv system and gimbal thanks a lot

I'm not Canadian but there are plenty on this forum.....it is not illegal to fly drones there but the do have some regulations which you can google, I'm sure. As for your picture, I don't see a problem flying in any of the areas you indicated.

I'm not Canadian but there are plenty on this forum.....it is not illegal to fly drones there but the do have some regulations which you can google, I'm sure. As for your picture, I don't see a problem flying in any of the areas you indicated.
I used to fly my drone a lot in Canada however now I've moved to Spain due to my job etc and I've heard a few things of it being illegal over here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic