Interference with control stick Inputs?

Reaction score
Hello all,
Was out today with my new gear fly sight black pearl 32ch and fly sight 400mw tx,

I noticed on the monitor when I was moving forward or back or any input from the control sticks at all the picture went fuzzy then as soon as I let go the picture was fine,
What could I do to prevent this interference ?

Many thanks

What antennas are you using? If you're using stock linear polarized antennas the signal will drop when the phantom pitches. For best results using these antennas you want them pointing vertically as much as possible. Id recommend using a circular polarised antenna such as immersions set which comes with one for the transmitter and receiver.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _SMA_.html

These will also give you much better range.

Also how are you positioning the antennas? That can cause problems like this sometimes if they are positioned funnily.

Hi im using standard antenna still, with it pointing horizontally out the back of the phantom, if i move it vertically should this improve?

I plan to add spironet antenna's and a patch antenna soon!

Cuts about 420m at the minute on Band F Chan 3

Hi, I have the same monitor and noticed lots of interference as soon as I switched on the DJI transmitter. I bought the antennas you have been advised and they are better but still lots of interference. I then bought a ImmersionRC uno 5800 receiver and the difference is amazing. Was out today for first time with it and myself and my son where so pleased with the picture, rock solid and no interference at all, although we only flew out to about 200m.

Well first thing position the antenna straight down. See how it goes from there. Hoelpefulky that will improve your problems. Circular polarization is the way to go. As it doesn't matter what orientation the antenna is.

As for the black pearl bburn the 32ch does not work properly with immersion transmitters. I had exactly the same issues which I fixed in the same way. I've had mine out to 800m with no problem at all with circular antennas.

Yeah I was aware of the immersion issue that's why I got flysights own transmitter, not bad so far at 420m on the first channel tried :)

Okay changed the antenna angle and an impressing 750m today out of the standard antennas with the fly sight 400mw transmitter, and the video wasn't cutting out its as far as I dared to go!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers