interference message, obstical

Reaction score
Interesting behavior today. I was working on a landscape pano near Red Rock in Navada. I kept getting an error message that there was very high signal interference, which made no sense as I was in the middle of no-where and DJI GO was reporting no interference on the channel I was using. When I say no where, I mean this literally, I had no cell signal, no one was around, there was nothing happening from a RC signal perspective.

I also noticed that I would get obstical avoidance errors when heading into the sun. My drone would stop, as if it were going to hit an object, when heading towards the sun.

Anyone else noticed this?

Interesting behavior today. I was working on a landscape pano near Red Rock in Navada. I kept getting an error message that there was very high signal interference, which made no sense as I was in the middle of no-where and DJI GO was reporting no interference on the channel I was using. When I say no where, I mean this literally, I had no cell signal, no one was around, there was nothing happening from a RC signal perspective.

I also noticed that I would get obstical avoidance errors when heading into the sun. My drone would stop, as if it were going to hit an object, when heading towards the sun.

Anyone else noticed this?
,,,hi not yet for me but have heard just turn off OA , sun probly confuse it or to bright mayby,,not sure on interference,be anything from buried pipeline to iron content in the rock,mayby some strong radio signals goin through there,clear you warnings in app and see if returns,

Reactions: OOO and tevek
Yep, as Ian has mentioned, turn OA off and that should be the end of it. I updated the GO4 app yesterday and now have the same signal inteference message. I am no where near a source of signal (wifi or otherwise) interference and just ignore it along with the high wind warnings.
No idea what's going on with the app at the moment......

Yep, I get that "strong interference" warning pretty much all the time now with no apparent problems with the actual flights.

Doesn't really matter where I'm flying, even out over the water.

Very odd.

AD

Same problem-The perpetual wireless signal interference. I had ignored it because no problems had manifested. Recently I started losing the video signal while in flight. Usually it drops out and comes back in a few seconds. On two missions the signal went away for minutes. I have also discovered that when the RC is within 2 feet of the craft that the signal disappears. I have the latest firmware updates. In fact I just re-installed them yesterday. No avail. I installed factory default. No avail. I reinstalled DJI Go 4. No avail. HELP!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18