Interference message and litchi

Reaction score
Hi all, I am one of those suffering from the constant interference messages when using the dji app on my iOS devices.

My question is are people suffering the same constant messages when using litchi on iOS?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi all, I am one of those suffering from the constant interference messages when using the dji app on my iOS devices.

My question is are people suffering the same constant messages when using litchi on iOS?

Are you talking about the message which just says strong interference be careful when flying long distances?

I get that all he time. Wonder what it means?

Sorry never used litchi.

Darren

That's the one, I get it constantly even when in clear open areas. I was wondering if I revert to litchi would I still get these messages?

That's the one, I get it constantly even when in clear open areas. I was wondering if I revert to litchi would I still get these messages?

I think, there's no difference between DJI Go and Litchi in this aspect - the error message is coming from AC/RC's onboard computer, not from particular app.
Maybe, mobile phone/bluetooth/car keys/smartwatch etc similar things causing the interference?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: grin factor
At a location I regularly use for practice flights I seem to get this message all the time on DJI go app, but the last 2 days have been getting used to my new litchi app at the same place without getting it once. I'd also be interested to know if other people have the same experience.

I'm not getting interference messages on either DJIGO or Litchi, so they are not universal, I too don't believe this is the App, so doubt Litchi will help - find that cause is best.

I only ask because researching forums the people who suffer this nuisance message seem to be on iOS DJI app. Android seemingly doesn't suffer the same issues. Pointing to software rather then hardware

Also as a matter of course I have tried all the usual 'fixes' airplane mode recalibrate etc etc nothing seems to work. I will of course try litchi however wanted to see what the general consensus was first [emoji3]

I constantly get this message when using my iPad mini. When I use my android phone I only get the message once. I live in a development with lots of wifi signals. I tried it in a big open field an still had the same warnings. I then tried Icarus to put my Phantom network on channel 13 and the interference messages went away. I got my Phantom 3 standard on Black Friday and flew for about a month and never saw this warning and then one day there it was. It definitely is caused by network congestion but why so sensitive now. I have been tempted to try litchi but did not want to spend the money on it and end up with the same issues. Please let me know if you try it and how you make out.

Thanks,
Rod T.

The way I look at it is the message is a warning, therefore a freehold level of interference must be breached before this message occurs. Assuming this same threshold is set in both the the iOS and android version of dji go app you would assume that we would see a consistent problem. However it seems to only plague the dji go app.
I am going to purchase the litchi app however I am actually a fan of the dji apps intuitive layout and seems a shame to deviate from this if it is just a bug.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4