interferance

See in the manual how to pair a controller to a bird.
That will answer your question.

hemil0323 said:
can someone interfere with my controler and take over my drone with another controler???

It is not likely someone else can 'take over' control but there are sources of interference which can cause intermittent loss of control or uncommanded movements.

Generally not something to worry about just be aware of the possibilities.

Yes, it is possible however I'm not sure its likely. See this one youtube video and there are many more out there.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHKV01YQX_w[/youtube]

hemil0323 said:
can someone interfere with my controler and take over my drone with another controler???

Apple N Oranges.

WiFi MIMO.
Completely different protocol.

On top of the DJI DESST protocol which is similar to Futaba FASST, there also binding which furhter improves connection reliability.

Some watch to much tv/youtube.
As mentioned by no17rw likely impossible as the bird must detect the transmitters identity.
Someone must detect that identity first and then duplicate it.
If we all are going to presume that we rather kill ourself.
Imagine you go outside, some fool takes a DNA sample of you to make a cloned human being of yourself that steals your life.
Nice for a Hollywood movie, not likely to happen.

Come on now, I said it was possible but not likely. If you want to say it's impossible then you really might want to reconsider. All code and security can be broken, it all depends how much effort one wants to put into it, and their knowledge of course. I'm going back to watching my youtube videos now! :)

ToThePoint said:
Some watch to much tv/youtube.
As mentioned by no17rw likely impossible as the bird must detect the transmitters identity.
Someone must detect that identity first and then duplicate it.
If we all are going to presume that we rather kill ourself.
Imagine you go outside, some fool takes a DNA sample of you to make a cloned human being of yourself that steals your life.
Nice for a Hollywood movie, not likely to happen.

Phantom flying like a champ, my friend powers-on his Hubsan and then my Phantom heads for it tumbling to the ground at full speed "Phantom Connection Broken". Coincidence?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4