Interested in a new P4, should I buy one?

Hey, thanks for your reply. Ive lost a bit of faith in my P3P recently as its having a harder time holding position, battery cell issue warnings (then they disappear), extreme lag. Ill be flying in a "technical" situation at the end of the month, want to have some more faith in the drone than I currently have now.
I have found that my battery cell issues have always disappeared if I leave the Phantom on until it no longer runs. I mean just sitting on the kitchen table turned on until the battery dies. And funny enough waiting overnight after that and then doing a full charge makes problem go away. But I will still clean the battery communication contacts on the drone and the battery.

Camera is excellent and the subtle difference in how it is embedded and motor height means less prop in shot and no legs in view either.

Personally you get way more props in the shot with a P4 than a P3, especially in Sport mode. The P4 also suffers worse from the on-and-off horizon tilt issue & the gimbal occasionally hiccups when yawing in wind. None of my P3s display the latter issue.

I got the Mavic... I tried to sell my P4 but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. Taking a massive loss on my P4 isn't worth it. I'd rather give it to my son or a kid to get them started in the hobby.

The Mavic is cool because I can keep it on me all the time... that's the only advantage

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Hey, thanks for your reply. Ive lost a bit of faith in my P3P recently as its having a harder time holding position, battery cell issue warnings (then they disappear), extreme lag. Ill be flying in a "technical" situation at the end of the month, want to have some more faith in the drone than I currently have now.
You may have to take it in to a professional if you have a shop in your area. That P3 should be rock solid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20