Interested audience in PV2+

Reaction score
We had a flood in our area so I went to get some shots by the river. There was a man and 3 kids there that were leaving but stayed when they saw the P2V+. I showed them the video feed and they were very impressed. Someone was talking to me from behind and it was a county sheriff deputy. He was interested so I was showing him the video. He stayed for about 10 minutes and said it was really cool. Had 3 teenagers and another man there. I ended up mostly hovering while I was talking to them and showing them the video. Just as I landed a van pulled up with a family. I ask them if they stopped to see the PV2+ and they said yes. Told them I had another battery so I stayed and showed the husband, wife and 3 kids. Everyone was very impressed. I think once people see them they realize there not such a bad thing. I didn't get much video but enjoyed showing everyone.

Mark

Reactions: dirkclod
Most people are interested. But, that interest quickly fades the moment you're hovering over top of their house.

I fly in the open. I don't fly over any houses except mine.

Well, of course :)

Now, if we could just get everyone to do the same, then there would be no reason for people to hate drones.

Reactions: kenjancef
I agree. Fortunately I live in the country so I have a lot of open room. We have 15 acres and our neighbor has 90 and he doesn't care if I fly on his land but I don't fly by his house.

Mark

They're not "bad things". It's idiots who do stupid stuff with the are the bad things and they're going to ruin it for everyone.

Yep, I agree... Here in Rhode Island the state's first brick-and-mortar drone store will open in a few weeks, and it actually made it to the second or third story on the local news. The first thing everyone thinks is that there will be an army of quads invading their backyards. Even though I'm only 2 months in as a quad owner (I don't like using "drone") I'm really hating the bad rap we get.

Most people are interested. But, that interest quickly fades the moment you're hovering over top of their house.

You mean hovering over thir house while their teenage daughter subathes in the nude?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl