InterDrone Group Purchase

Reaction score
I'm planing on attending InterDrone in Vegas this September. I'm interested in attending quite a few of the conferences they are having. The organizers offer a $50 discount off the $545 price if a minimum group purchase of three tickets is made. The price goes up to $595 after August 21st.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing some kind of group purchase. I live in the LA area.

I'm planing on attending InterDrone in Vegas this September. I'm interested in attending quite a few of the conferences they are having. The organizers offer a $50 discount off the $545 price if a minimum group purchase of three tickets is made. The price goes up to $595 after August 21st.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in doing some kind of group purchase. I live in the LA area.
I just saw Jacob's post dated July 10th and I just kicked myself for not seeing it sooner. The deadline to take advantage of the discounts offered was July 24th I believe. Does anyone know if there are any other deals floating around, other than the one I mentioned?

I tried the promo code that Jacob mentioned, and it still worked for a $150 discount! So disregard my request for a group purchase. Now the question is do I fly or drive.

Risk noted, but I'd be driving my Z06 Corvette. So I guess it'd be flying either way :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd