InterDrone Drone Conference

Reaction score
Due to all of your support, the forum is able to sponsor events that help further the awareness and popularity of the hobby. InterDrone is one of those opportunities. It has quickly become the largest commercial drone show in North America, and we are proud to sponsor it. In addition, we are glad to offer all members a discount on signups. Here is a little more info on InterDrone and how to take advantage of the discount.

InterDrone, September 9-10-11 in Las Vegas, is the first global scale conference for the builders, flyers and buyers of commercial drones. Early bird pricing ends July 24. Receive both a $100 discount by registering by July 24 PLUS an additional $150 discount by inserting the code FLYIT – a $250 savings in all. Or for an additional a $25 discount off any expo pass use code EXPO when prompted at http://www.interdrone.com.

Thanks again for all the support and what you are doing for the hobby.

Las Vegas? Drones? are you kidding me????? How do I get the wife's permission for this? :) LOL Well... better start working on it... this seems like a blast!

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Las Vegas? Drones? are you kidding me????? How do I get the wife's permission for this? :) LOL Well... better start working on it... this seems like a blast!
Yeah, a few guys from our team are going. Let me know if you catch up with them.

I'm jealous.

I divorced mine in anticipation of this event! No worries, mate! [emoji631]

<experienced driver on closed course. do not try this at home>

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3

My wife wouldn't let me go because she knows there crap tables there :eek: Yes I admit it it...I like to throw them bones :oops:
Sounds like a good time and do wish I could go ! Thanks for setting up the discounts for the members that can Jacob :)

Reactions: Jacob
That would be an awesome event to participate in.

Even as an innocent bystander. ;-)
Just leave my cheque book in the hotel room... Hahaha
I hope there are some videos of this event. Thanks.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:

LMAO.....
I think the quote in my sig pretty much sums up my situation regarding the "wife" situation. ;)
Still can't go though I'm, uhmm.. "in-between jobs" as they say. Maybe I can hitchhike out and stand in front of the RIO with a handful of resumes though.. LOL Sounds like the place to be for people like us for SURE!
WHOA, wait a minute... Jacob, we get a total of $250 in savings right? It's $75 for the "Exhibit Hall, Film Festival, AND Hangar" pass. Does that mean if we get that pass we get a free pass AND $175 in cash?!! LOL, just kidding. Who knows, maybe I can scrape up enough to get my duff out there.

Thanks for the heads up and discounts Jacob!
BOT

Reactions: dirkclod
Yes, It is rough audio, but you get the general idea.
Just an introduction, to what will be going on at the show.

The Hangar area, sounds like it will be a great place to see many of these new quadcopters in flight.
Wish I could cross the American border and was able attend this.
Hope there are some vids of the goings on...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4