Intelligent software modifications naza

Reaction score
hello someone did some parameters change in soft and could comment on the results obtained

Sir, I do not understand your question? What do you want to know? :)

I want to know that changes of parameters can be performed in software, with good results

In the DJI NAZA software you can change all the different gainsettings, something you would normally do if you change to different propellers, stiffer, smaller, bigger and/or if you would change to 4S batteries as a few have done.
In the software you can also enable MANUAL mode, and perform a recalibration of the paramaeter that makes the Phantom understand what is up/down and level state.
Other than that there is not too much to change in the software.
Strangely enough, nobody has made a hack or tried to improve the NAZA software...........
Remember that the Phantom Naza uses a different sotware than the NAZA-M so make sure to download the correct one,
or you will be in big trouble, have anyone been able to recover the Phantom Naza from using the other software?

Does anyone know why using Naza M software is bad ? Obviously the Phantom has a Naza M controller, and you would use the
Naza M software on a Flame Wheel 330,450,550, Isn't the Phantom a 330 size ?

Also, I've seen many videos of people programming the Phantom using the Naza M software, and at least 2 of them were
Phantom dealers.

Has anyone here tried it and suffered bad results ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik