Intelligent orientation control

Reaction score
Cannot enable IOC Control box (turn on) in Naza assistant advanced "IOC"
I should be able to click into the box and make a check mark appear. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

I had the same issue when I first installed the software. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and I was then able to check the box - however even though the box is checked when I change the switch nothing happens on the software (i.e. the different options Home Lock, Course Lock and Off do not turn blue as shown in the instructional videos.

goldfinger666 said:
I should be able to click into the box and make a check mark appear. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

How about when you calibrated the TX, did the bars move accordingly and correctly directional-wise?

UAVP said:
I had the same issue when I first installed the software. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and I was then able to check the box - however even though the box is checked when I change the switch nothing happens on the software (i.e. the different options Home Lock, Course Lock and Off do not turn blue as shown in the instructional videos.

I took your advice and Reinstalled. Everything seems Ok now...Thankyou very much.

tanasit said:
goldfinger666 said:

Cheers

How about when you calibrated the TX, did the bars move accordingly and correctly directional-wise?

I really can't say for sure how the bars moved. Will try to pay more attention in the future. Thankyou for your interest...

goldfinger666 said:
tanasit said:
goldfinger666 said:

Cheers

I really can't say for sure how the bars moved. Will try to pay more attention in the future. Thankyou for your interest...

RE: I really can't say for sure how the bars moved.

From page 17 of NAZA User Manual V2.8

Slides Moving Definition:
T: If you pull the throttle stick to low position, the Slide will move to the left and the craft is down,
Moving the Throttle stick up the slide will move to the right is craft will lift off the ground;

R: If you move the rudder stick to the Left the Slide will move to the left, this is nose left, When you
move the rudder to the Right the slide move to the right, this is nose right;

E: If you move the Elevator stick down the Slide will move to the left and the craft will move back,
Moving the Elevator Stick up the Slide will move to the right and the craft will move Forward (away from you);

A: If you move the Aileron stick to the left the Slide will move left and the craft will move to the left,
when you move the Aileron stick to the Right the slide will move to the right and the craft will move to the right.

Notices:
1. All slides should become GREEN when all the sticks are in the middle positions. If slides cannot go back
to center points (become GREEN ), just click FINISH, then slides will be at center automatically. If still not,
please reboot MC, and do not apply Tx command during the reboot.
2. CSC may not start motors If trims and sub-trims of sticks are not 0!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik