Insurance

Reaction score
Just found out that my AAA renters Ins. covers my P3P, if stolen , injury liability and crash damage. Subject to the limits & terms of my policy. There you go, now you can fly nutz!

Subject to a deductible and then, most likely, a rate increase. Also, there is usually a exclusion for damage inherent of the design. This may exclude coverage for a crash.

Is a flyaway that's never found considered stolen property?
No. The closest a person could get (and not simply lie) is that they searched the area it should have been in and it was not there so, while it flew away, it was later stolen. A police report to this effect would be needed. It could "fly" bit would be a tough sell.

No. The closest a person could get (and not simply lie) is that they searched the area it should have been in and it was not there so, while it flew away, it was later stolen. A police report to this effect would be needed. It could "fly" bit would be a tough sell.
Well, that's where I was getting at. If it flew away and it could not be found where you believed it to have landed. It probably would be a tough sell. Unless you have complete video evidence I assume.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.