Instructions for firmware upgrade to 1.05?

Reaction score
Are there instructions posted somewhere for upgrading to 1.05 using SD card or do you do it thru the DJI app now?

Thanks msinger! did a quick read thru this and noticed that it recommends removing the props before doing the upgrade. Is that always necessary when doing an upgrade, don't recall doing that when I went to v1.04.

it recommends removing the props
It's just a safety precaution. There really is no good reason to keep the props attached when your Phantom is inside and powered up.

I see the point of that. What are the early reactions to the new upgrade? Maybe best to wait for awhile or does it seem bug free?

It's a stable release. The previous release is stable too, so there is no need to install it if you'd like to wait for awhile.

Yes, 1.04 works great for me so may hold off to see more reactions over the next few weeks. Apparently you can upgrade firmware on the Inspire series thru the DJI app but not on the Phantoms yet, is that correct?

Apparently you can upgrade firmware on the Inspire series thru the DJI app but not on the Phantoms yet, is that correct?
That works if you have the Inspire or P3S. The P3A and P3P aircraft still need to be updated via the memory card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj