Instantly tilting the camera down then back up

Reaction score
Is there a feature in the P3P which allows you to quickly tilt the camera straight down then back up again?

I was watching a P3P video and it showed this feature in use. The pilot commented on how nice this feature is to quickly see what is underneath the Phantom but he didn't explain how to do it.

Is there a feature in the P3P which allows you to quickly tilt the camera straight down then back up again?

I was watching a P3P video and it showed this feature in use. The pilot commented on how nice this feature is to quickly see what is underneath the Phantom but he didn't explain how to do it.
Yes there is. I have one of my custom buttons set to do it. Unfortunately it doesn't return to the same angle you had the camera before, but it's still very useful.

Reactions: JoBe
I believe you can you can assign one of the programmable buttons (...in the back of the RC) for this. Mine was already programmed this way, so I'm not quite sure how to do it but no doubt there are plenty of tutorials out there somewhere.

On my stock P3P pressing the left bottom button toggles the camera to tilt down then back up again. This appears to be the factory default.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20