Installing a Zenmuse in my V+ Phantom?

Reaction score
Guys, today i crashed my Phantom, human mistake any way, the compass was a little crazy and i flew it any way, from the window of my fifth floor apartment. Worst idea ever, i dont know why, i consider my self an experienced user but i dont know, maybe i was a little anxious, i wanted to test my brand new and just balanced props.

The thing is that my bird went crazy and i could not take control of it, it crashed my building and went straight down to the ground, as i said before, from a fifth floor height! The gimbal twisted, and some other failures, today, i think i got everything back working, but the gimbal arm where the camera rests, stills a little curved, right now i cannot use the gimbal clamp well.

My worry is, i wont buy a new gimbal and camera, my phantom it is working almost perfect now, but i surely would like to buy the new Go Pro 4 that should come out soon. In that case, ill need to buy a zenmuse gimbal.

Do you know how, hard, and expensive is to take the V+ gimbal out and put a zenmuse on it?

Thanx!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20