Installing a Phantom 2 Vision + camera and 3 axis gimbal on a Phantom 2 Vision Help

Reaction score
I am relatively new to modifications and I was wondering how difficult it is to install a Phantom 2 Vision Plus 3 axis gimbal and camera on a Phantom 2 Vision. I jumped the gun and should have purchased the Plus in the first place but that is history now.

I have been in contact with a seller on eBay who has offered me the following answer in regard to if it is possible; "Yes you can do that conversion. You would also need the camera wiring harness and WiFi transmission module. I have all of it in stock. The wifi range extender on the Vision will work but the one that comes with the vision+ has longer range. I can supply everything needed for $575 and I will include the range extender(listed for $99). I can have it all matched so that it is plug and play".

I am looking for advice if this is a good deal and if the modification is actually as easy as it sounds (plug and play). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31