Install Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal On Vision? Possible?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just searched the forum using the keywords 'H3-2D' and nothing came up, surprisingly. So I figured it was safe to post this question in the event there's already a thread touching on this.

The camera on our Vision has lost its mind and needs to go. I'd like to install the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal. I'm hearing that it's possible, but I'm trying to figure out how. Does the Phantom Vision IMU need to be changed, or is it fine as-is? Do I just order the gimbal and plug it in where the Vision camera was?

Thanks ahead of time!
AD

I think you'll find it just won't work.

the P2V and P2 are distinctly different beasts albeit in the same shell.

It's why you won't find the thread in the P2V section.

hope that helps

Bmews

What makes them different beasts other than one comes with a camera and the other doesn't? The IMU in my Vision just says 'Phantom', nothing stating 2, Vision, Pro, etc. The circuit board has the 8-pin plug-in for the Zenmuse, and says so right on it.

AD

So I feel most of us phantom vision v1 have been left out to dry with the release of the v+ been watching ebay since the release and seem that there's quite a few trying to off load relatively new visions with the hope get enough to either buy a p2 or a pv+ without being to much further out of pocket.. I would of thought dji would at least sell or make it possible to install the new pv+ camera to our pv so we also dont have to have obsolete flying quads .. dji would still get a $hit load of money cause I dont think there wouldn't be one pv owner out there that wouldn't go for such an upgrade and they still would get newbies buy the pv+..
I wonder when they sat to market the pv+ at dji someone said ..." what about the pv owners the ones that help put the phantom vision with its crappy camera on the map ?" The reply was " F them we got there money ha ha ha ha " but thanks for the question dr evil
Next......

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl