Install everything inside Phantom 2

Reaction score
I tried to install everything inside the P2 except the AVL58, that is the FPV Hub board, iosd mini and the gimbal interference board, but it wasn't possible because of one small thing, namely that the 8-pin cable that comes with the FPV Hub kit was only about 3 inches long, how can they include this short cables? It feels as if they want you to install everything outside the P2. As for now the only thing i have installed inside the P2 is the gimbal interference board, i would really have wanted to install everything inside if thats possible.

Anyway, has anybody installed all those things inside the P2, did it work good? Do they sell these longer 8-pin cables anywhere?

Do you have the interference board installed? I think it was that one who needed the long 8-pin cable that comes with the P2?

Swap which 8-pin cables? Do you mean the long one that comes with the P2 against the short one that comes with the FPV Hub kit?

i've got my iosd (& canbus plug), anti-interference board all mounted internally. Only got the ImmersionRC transmitter underneath. It can be tight with the original wiring but it can do it

I didn't receive the fpv hub yet (hopefully this week) but I think the guy is right about the cables .

If you go all dji using the avl58 you will not be able to fit everything inside cos the cable from the fpv hub to the transmitter is short ... You can if you go with a 3rd party transmitter cos you can soldier wires but il guess that will defeat the purpose of the fpv hub.

I might be wrong tho and will see when I get it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl