Inspire V2 and Hydro Dipped Phantom Pro for Sale

Reaction score
I'm selling my Inspire V2, it is in perfect condition. It has about 7 flights (best guess), and 5 batteries most tb48. Asking $1500

Also my Phantom 3 Pro with a kryptec hydro dip paint job 4 or 5 batteries ( I can't remember how many I have) and an extra remote. With a soft case.
Asking $500 firm also in perfect condition.

I don't have time for them and I would rather someone enjoy them. I'm not interested in selling individual pieces but I will sell the inspire and phantom separate.
Text with questions. I can't answer my phone thanks!
435-256-2339
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465929750.912579.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1465929795.630414.jpg

Also the pic shows the pro camera, I don't have that any more it's just the normal camera that comes with it.

I'll jump on this.
Whats the flight times on this. texting you now.

Also my Phantom 3 Pro with a kryptec hydro dip paint job 4 or 5 batteries ( I can't remember how many I have) and an extra remote. With a soft case.
Asking $500 firm also in perfect condition.

That's a heck of a deal for someone. You could part it out and get you money and then some in no time.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I sent a text also. And PM.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

**** thats cheap and i was thinking about my selling pro but i cant go that low looks like im keeping it

I never heard anything back. Must have been sold before he posted it!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Finally heard back. He said that he sold them locally and had 5 of us mad at him since we all thought we were first in line (including myself). He said he's not used to selling things on here, so I kindly said, just post that you sold locally for cash. I think everyone would understand, but not replying is leaves everyone to wonder and get upset.

He's a good guy. Just needs to learn the 'ropes'.

I sold him some P2 stuff and there never was a problem in those exchanges.

Reactions: Bailey5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.