Inspire one tablet mount screw

Reaction score
Can Someone please advise me of size or were to get the mount screw for the dji inspire tablet mount
I have swapped to this holder from my P3 Stock as it is much more stable with my ipad air.
However I took it off to do some work and lost the screw that goes into controller and it is larger than the stock screw
IMG_00864.JPG

Can Someone please advise me of size or were to get the mount screw for the dji inspire tablet mount
I have swapped to this holder from my P3 Stock as it is much more stable with my ipad air.
However I took it off to do some work and lost the screw that goes into controller and it is larger than the stock screw
Just take the mount to Lowe's or wherever and stick screws in the hole until you find one that fits properly :)

Just take the mount to Lowe's or wherever and stick screws in the hole until you find one that fits properly :)
yes I did that I know its a M4 but still cant find anything with a head like that with spacer hoping someone new what it was called ot location to buy a replacement thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj