Inspire 1 Tablet/Phone Mount

True. For an extra $12, you can have the real thing. Also, Taco RC has super long ship times :(

The last few posts about Taco was less that a week on shipping times. And I think their part IS an actual DJI arm. If not it is a REALLY good copy. There is no rocket science involved, so where it comes from shouldn't really matter. 12$ here and there eventually adds up to a new battery!

Reactions: III% Streve
This was the first upgrade I ever made to my P3P! There is a reason the much more expensive Inspire shipped with a metal tablet support! Should have shipped with the P3P, too, for $1299!

GadgetGuy, I think you are talking about this.

Last edited:
I was actually referring to the complete Inspire 1 aluminum tablet holder, which fits the P3P, but has a redundant tablet holder, because only the metal arm is needed. Apparently, DJI doesn't sell the metal arm by itself separately, without another tablet holder attached. Even so, for $30 it was well worth it. At $13, if the Taco-RC one is as good as the DJI metal arm, even better!

Guys, I'm using the air 2 iPad and have put a drop of thread locker on the screws and this thing is solid as need be with no wobble. What the hell are you guys doing while flying......jumping for joy at the footage? Lol

Reactions: III% Streve
Although you are correct to a degree, you would feel otherwise once you saw the change a metal arm makes!

Agreed with OP. If anyone is using a full size tablet and is on the fence about ponying up the cash for one of these, get off your duff and buy one. TOTALLY worth the money...the difference is night and day.

Really helps with stability when handcatching, while holding the RC in the left hand only, while holding down the throttle for 3 seconds! No wobble of the iPad Air2 during that "athletic" move! "Look, Ma! One handed!" :cool:

$14.00 Just installed mine from Ebay: Free Shipping DJI Metal Iron CNC Mobile Device Holder for Phantom 3 or Inspire 1

Very nice with 5 color options

IMG_4193.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

Yeah, the Inspire 1 device holder should be standard gear on all of the @dji radio controllers. It makes a huge difference. Even when weilding an iPad Mini. Not sure why they cheaped out, with the Phantom 3 radio controller, device holder.
More Sales? Sure they need them... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20