Inspire 1 Sunshades for the iPad Mini and iPad Air

Reaction score
Trying to keep up with these things. I can now take a few more orders on our custom Inspire 1 iPad Air and iPad Mini Sunshades. If you've been waiting now's the time to place your order. They work great and pack away for storage.

iPad Air:
http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/product/sunshade-pro-air-inspire-1-and-phantom-3/

iPad Mini:
http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/product/dji-inspire-1-professional-sunshade-ipad-mini/

WEB-BE5A7683.jpg WEB-BE5A7685.jpg WEB-BE5A7696.jpg WEB-BE5A7697.jpg WEB-BE5A7702.jpg

Really like them just can't justify even paying 79.00 for them at the moment. I'm pretty sure you've put alot of time and material together and need to make a dollar or two on top of what it cost to make but as for now... till they come down in price I'll wait.

Reactions: AmosMoses
Yeah that price is hard to swallow for a sun shade. It does look very professional though.

Reactions: AmosMoses
@Revivalution, it's difficult to tell from just a pic but it looks like the actual material reflects a glare from the tablet? Does that cause any issue?
Looks like a really well thought out design.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The design looks awsome. Material wise I wouldn't know cause I haven't spent the 80.00 bucks to get one nor do I plan on it anytime soon. Glare wise i dont know. Eventually if the price comes down I would get one.

I seen the utube video of this and it looks like a good deal.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Possibly consider at half the price
Thank you for the offer UgashikBob. Please understand at half price and the fact that one of these takes over 9 to 13 hours to print depending on if it is a mini or an air. I can basically only print 1.5 a day. At $39 + the cost of the filament + the cost of general maintenance on the printer, I'm not making anything. There are others out there that create some that are thinner and single layer prints. Theirs print faster and they offer them for around the price you are asking. I've duplicated those but because I offer a satisfaction guarantee on all my products I know the return level would be way to high. There is no way to make a better part and cut print times.

Again I do thank you for your interest and your offer. If you are still interested I will offer you a 10% discount. Simply use the code "FIREWORKS" at check out.

@Revivalution, it's difficult to tell from just a pic but it looks like the actual material reflects a glare from the tablet? Does that cause any issue?
Looks like a really well thought out design.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
In the field I've not noticed any problems with reflection off the shade. It really works well. If you'd like to try one I do offer a 7-day satisfaction guarantee on all my products. I only ask that you pay return shipping. I've also moved to a different filament since I took my product photos that has more of a matt finish.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic