Inspire 1 - Lost - Flight Log Included - HELP

See where you think the Inspire 1 is located...Have been looking nonstop since he ran away Saturday! Thought it may be time to look for a little help! Thanks
Here is the sharing link:
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
HealthyDrones isn't very good for incident investigation.
It is only a brief summary with no details.

Instead,
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and help you out.

HD suggests you took off at 16% battery and managed to get out over 1.6km before she shut off at 90m in the air. Did you see the critical battery level warning almost immediately after launch? Where you trying to bring her home? It's amazing you managed to avoid auto landing earlier.

Start looking around the last recorded point on the map.

I hope you find her.

No I was actually not really even trying to fly it....just making sure all was well for the next day. If you'll look at the video, the first 11 minutes of a 16 minute log, I did not even have the bird in air. I had just completed a mapping job and was getting ready to put he thing up. I have never had the first bit of trouble out of the inspire.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

No I was actually not really even trying to fly it....just making sure all was well for the next day. If you'll look at the video, the first 11 minutes of a 16 minute log, I did not even have the bird in air. I had just completed a mapping job and was getting ready to put he thing up. I have never had the first bit of trouble out of the inspire.

So she took off by herself?

No she certainly did not take off by herself; I was planning on flying her around the field next door to my home. Like I said, I wanted to make sure everything was good to go for the next day.
You can see in the video that I never really managed to do that for some reason and I don't know why; the bird and I have always gotten along really well!
I did panic some when she got out there over the highway. I was concerned because the auto landing message had already displayed. My mind went in a thousand directions and I began to think about her landing down there. Obviously I was worried about her, but then others became a worry as well.
I could not get her to turn around. I've never had the first days trouble and I don't know what I did wrong Saturday.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31