Inspire 1 controller

Reaction score
I have an Inspire 1 version 2 I have not taking it out the box for a couple weeks. When I tried to connect the controller to the inspire I am getting a a warning that the controller battery is too hot to let it cool down. The controller was sitting in the Box inside my house. The controller 2 touch does not feel warm at all. Does anyone have an idea what's going on with my controller. The controller has 3 lights lit up for battery charge. Thanks for your help

Where are you seeing that warning? What's the exact message?

fb4adaa861f2182ada7b3e5e896c3623.jpg
1d79a3efc9c8dd2f83cc88185da06098.jpg

What am I missing? I don't see the message about the remote controller battery being too hot.

In the picture overall status it says the remote control is overheating. It doesn't say battery just the remote control sorry.

In your photo above, the overall status is showing "Normal".

The red light is flashing on the controller and it's making a beeping sound. When you go to the overall status and click on it with the warning triangle it comes up with controllers too hot let it cool down it will not hook up to the aircraft.

Let's start with the basics. What is the exact error message? Is it really "controllers too hot let it cool down"?

The exact error message is remote control overheating below dad it says let the remote control cool down. The controller set in my air conditioning house all night as soon as I hooked it up again it came up with the same error message. It will not hook up to the inspire.

It sounds like some kind of hardware issue. Did you try contacting DJI support for help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen