Inspire 1 and P3 tandem flight! And near-miss, crisis averted!!!

Reaction score
The full clip of the near miss between my P3 and my friend's i1 yesterday. Here you see the full vid of him in his inspire 1 chasing my P3 as we headed out to film the large container ship.
Check out the heart stopping moment when we got disoriented and almost collided!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do support my friend's YouTube channel and check out his Instagram account: bassbitz

The full clip of the near miss between my P3 and my friend's i1 yesterday. Here you see the full vid of him in his inspire 1 chasing my P3 as we headed out to film the large container ship.
Check out the heart stopping moment when we got disoriented and almost collided!
Because of the very wideangle lenses, the drones are quite a bit closer than they appear.
To get a good shot of a Phantom from another, you have to get crazy close.

Loved the video. I've been to Singapore a few times just to photograph ships (but never with a Phantom) - it's one of the best places in the world to see them.
You're lucky to have so many great drone photo subjects right there.
I'm used to seeing ships in my screen but it's cool seeing a little white fly buzzing around to know what must look like out at the ship.

Here are a couple of my ship pics: SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

Because of the very wideangle lenses, the drones are quite a bit closer than they appear.
To get a good shot of a Phantom from another, you have to get crazy close.

Loved the video. I've been to Singapore a few times just to photograph ships (but never with a Phantom) - it's one of the best places in the world to see them.
You're lucky to have so many great drone photo subjects right there.
I'm used to seeing ships in my screen but it's cool seeing a little white fly buzzing around to know what must look like out at the ship.

Here are a couple of my ship pics: SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
Thanks for your kind words. Yes we do have many ships to film or take pictures of, but that is mainly what we do all the time. It gets pretty stale after a while, this is why my friend and I decided to create this tandem video.

Most of singapore is covered under No Fly Zones, which leaves us very very limited places to fly, and many of these places are densely populated urban areas. Thus, we always end up flying at the same old place and doing the same old stuff.

I wish we had stuff like canyons, mountains, nice long open roads, harbours, long beaches etc like you guys in the States or Europe do. There's just so much more variety. Plus the sunlight here is so harsh that the videos have this harsh sunlight effect to them

I prefer the weather seen commonly in the northern hemispere. the skies are very blue and have great contrast, over here everything is washed out even with an ND16/32 filter.

Reactions: Meta4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31