Inspecting my roof with my P2

Reaction score
a month ago I had solar panels installed for hearing my pool. Today water started to come from mu roof. Since the weather was near perfect I decider do take a closer look with my phantom. I made video and pics of the leak - they missed to glue one elbow and it backed off.

The best part is that in video and pics I noticed that the installers broke bunch of roof tails and said nithing about it. I sent pictures of borh leaks and brocken tails to the owner of the business and he was speachless. And he is comming back tomorrow to fix everything.

I probably was never going to get on the roof of my two story house and probably was going to know about the tails problem when it is too late.

Today my phantom paid for itself in 5 mins.

I hope this won't be considered as commersial flight by FAA ;)

Great news stan. It's nice to hear of a Phantom doing some real good for someone.

I hope voice to text gets better soon. ;)

Do we get to see video of them fixing your roof?

Reactions: Ti22
They was here today and fixed the leak, they said they glued most of the tails?!?!?!

It was windy today and didn't wat to risk my Phantom but will inspect their job next week when back from California.

I was rhinking if no wind to make a video of them fixing it but decided it is not good idea since I don't want somebody to foll down from my roof because he was looking at the Phantom

That sucks big time. That was a 50 year roof.
:mad:
I wonder how many are busted under the panels.

He may not be able to find the matching tiles, but patching busted ones doesn't cut it.
I really don't think they will hold up, sorry to say. I wonder what the BBB would have to say about that.

Glad it has paid for it self.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers