Inside DJI Factory

Seems like they have come a long way and much improved than this... :p

customer_service-jpg.35254

Seems like they have come a long way and much improved than this... :p

customer_service-jpg.35254
Looks pretty organised 2 me!! Actually Is that last week's p3 stress crack returns?

Lmfao! I just love that the ladies are wearing those stupid hats! Too bloody funny. Thanks for sharing that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Those certainly are returns since they already have stickers on them, normally wouldn't be installed until end of production.

Looks pretty organised 2 me!! Actually Is that last week's p3 stress crack returns?
I'm returning my P3 on Monday for stress cracks as well. Is there anything that I need to know? I thought they would just do a swap, so they will actually replace the shell? Do I need to make sure that my P3 is updated because I haven't flown it in a bit due to the cracks?

I'm returning my P3 on Monday for stress cracks as well. Is there anything that I need to know? I thought they would just do a swap, so they will actually replace the shell? Do I need to make sure that my P3 is updated because I haven't flown it in a bit due to the cracks?
Not as far as I know stress cracks have nothing 2 do with whatever firmware u have but when it comes back from dji they always update 2 the latest firmware update whether u want them 2 or not!!

Not as far as I know stress cracks have nothing 2 do with whatever firmware u have but when it comes back from dji they always update 2 the latest firmware update whether u want them 2 or not!!
Do I have to send in the purchase receipt? I bought it brand new of eBay. Not DJI Web site.

How long do you think it takes them to assemble one Phantom 3 Prof, with all the necessary tools and parts they need right there.

Well don't they just look so enthusiastic?! Half wearing masks, half not. Slopping the parts up onto the counter, watching the clock for 5 o'clock lol!! And probably making about $1.50 hr.

thats definitely there trashed phantom pile. See how some have just a motor on them and some have none. Some have legs others dont. etc etc.
about a year and a 1/2 ago there was a guy in ebay that was buying whole lots of wreaked returned phantoms from dji Ca. and was selling them as fixer uppers and for parts. and they mostly all seemed as if the were ones sent in for warranty issues and dji would just sent a whole new one instead fixing them.

Do I have to send in the purchase receipt? I bought it brand new of eBay. Not DJI Web site.
Well I sent it off today and should get to California by Thursday. Well see how long it takes for me to get it back. I also took some pictures of my Phantom before I sent it off. So that way I'll know if the shell was just replaced or if they will just send me a new one.

To waken up quite an old thread, I came across this today and although it's not DJI factory I found it quite interesting and thought I would share it.

I did a search here and didn't find it had been posted/linked to before - but apologies if I am mistaken... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20