Inside a P3 Pro. Yet another broken cable repair.

Reaction score
92b5a6db0ee26dcf1776ac1d250eec48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

someone is busy

Any good pointers for opening the shell without bending the edges? My last opening was a total shell changeout so I wasn't worried about marking it up, but any tips would be great I if I decided to mod my P3A. What cable broke btw?

The 8 pin cable to the gimbal. As far as the shell, after removing the required screws, I use those blue cell phone tools to wedge along the edges of the arms. These tools are perfect, as they pull against the top half, while pushing in the bottom half. Once the snaps pop, I use wooden sticks between the top and bottom shells to keep them from snapping back together, while moving them towards the center of the bird to create constant tension for the next snap set. Leave the snap above the battery housing for last. When the two shells separate, you can then wedge the GPS connector out, and you're done.

how hard is it to take shell apart I am having problem with lights want to solder them so they work better

It's not too bad. It's just getting those clips loose that can be annoying. I am definitely going to use the cell phone repair tools next time. Thanks for the tip.

my standard

ill bring it and let you see what is going on

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20