Insect walking on this forum???

Reaction score
Ok I know I'm not losing my marbles just yet... But has anyone seen an INSECT walking on any of these topics??? I thought it was on my screen and tried to shoo it away but it's actually somewhere in cyberspace!? WTF.... How is this possible?

Phantom_Menace66 said:
Ok I know I'm not losing my marbles just yet... But has anyone seen an INSECT walking on any of these topics??? I thought it was on my screen and tried to shoo it away but it's actually somewhere in cyberspace!? WTF.... How is this possible?

you are new to the internet, huh? welcome!

tizzl10 said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

ROFL

Don't worry about those bugs. They are used to clean up stray data bits. If it weren't for them, all the stray 0's and 1's could cause data integrity issues. ;P

MikesTooLz said:
tizzl10 said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

ROFL

:roll:

browser-bug.gif

Bug.png

MikesTooLz said:
tizzl10 said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

ROFL

It's still there. where it says MikesToolz!!!

Phantom_Menace66 said:
It's still there. where it says MikesToolz!!!

An animated GIF that he's using as his avatar...I believe.

MikesTooLz said:
tizzl10 said:
Phantom_Menace66 said:

ROFL

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to brush that flippin' thing off my screen... Even though I already know what it is. It's some kind of automatic response that doesn't really require the firing of a synapse... :D

-slinger

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik